Monday, February 4, 2008

A Visiting We Will Go!

This past weekend was quite productive for me.


I worked on Saturday and actually had more business than Friday (the snow storm day) which was a good thing. I met my DH after work and we went out for supper. It was very nice. We went to this little chinese restaurant and had Cantonese Noodle Soup. It is sort of a combination of wonton soup and cantonese chow mein. It is to die for!


After dinner, we came home and I got to knit. I was working on the Socks of Kindness. I did a bit then but not really much. Sunday morning we got up and DH and I dropped my daughter off at work and continued on our way to visit MIL & FIL. We had a nice visit and I got to knit! While sitting there visiting and talking... I finished my socks!.

We decided to leave there at about 4:00 and head home. We picked up my kids and went out for dinner. Again a really nice little restaurant around the corner from home. It was empty which was nice for us but not for the restaurant since it was SuperBowl Sunday! Service was good and the food excellent. When we finally got home the dog was waggling his butt off. So happy to see us, as we had abandoned him ALL day! Once Tiger had been out to do his business, everyone settled in for the night. DH was listening to old music on the computer and I sat in my chair knitting a new pair of improvised socks for FIL. He wants them very loose and stretchy. So THAT is what I am making...I am using On Your Toes DK yarn and 4mm Addi needles. I am hoping to finish them by Tuesday or Wednesday so that we can bring them back to FIL (he is not well)

Well that is all for now, I must get ready for another day at work!

No comments: