Friday, May 2, 2008

May Already! and Knitting Too!

Oh my gosh! Where did April go? It's May Already!

How can you NOT smile when you see this flower! I have 3 of these in my front garden. It is sad that there are ONLY 3, as they are beautiful. Next year there will be more!

More Highland Dance socks socks mended! I think I am getting the hang of this repair thing!

Before

Before

After!

The dance teacher at our Highland Dance Studio is so happy with the repairs that I have been doing on the socks, that she is having me determine a price for each type of repair. Then we will offer my repair services to whom ever requires them! It will be far cheaper than having a new pair knitted.

THIS is what I received from WoolGirl for the WoolGirl Sock Club! OMG It is Beautiful! I absolutely LOVE the colours, my favourite, and the softness of the yarn is unbelievable! I will be starting the socks this coming week!

I have also been working on the Feather and Fan Cardigan. I have about 4 inches done on the sleeves. I am knitting both sleeves at the same time on circular needles, as I want to make them longer. I will post a picture of the progress later.

We met last night at our knitting meeting. We were only 5 knitters this week. It was fun, we laughed and talked and even knitted a bit too! Next meeting we should be back to our regular numbers.

2 comments:

A :-) said...

You are totally the sock repair queen!! Those are looking great :-) Hey - is the Civil War Shawl hibernating?? Finished and I missed it? I've been wondering how it's going.

Anonymous said...

Your sock repair work is amazing, you sure have a LOT of patience!!!