Thursday, May 8, 2008

Sweater, Socks and Spring!

This is what I can see from my front window at my store. Isn't it lovely!

AND here is what I have out front of my home!

This is what I see when I look OUT of my window at my store!

Tiger sits in the window most days, enjoying the sun and watching the world go by!

AND here is my little store... If you look at the window closely, you can see Tiger jumping down.


Knitting progress...

I have made quite a bit of progress on the Feather and Fan cardigan. I am just about to start the bodice. I was working BOTH sleeves at the same time as I made then about 2 1/2 inches longer than the pattern called for. I am REALLY liking this Just Soya yarn and this pattern. I still can't get over how easy it truly is, yet it looks difficult. I look back and think "why was I afraid of it?" Oh well, Live and Learn!

I have not yet cast on for the WoolGirl Sock Club yet. I figured that I wanted to get the sweater done, but it is getting a bit too large to be carrying around with me. So I will be working on it at home and starting the Reina socks to take with me when I go out!

I am starting to repair another pair of highland dance socks for the dance studio. I am slowly picking through the many pairs that our dance studio has and making repairs to them one by one. Since there is no rush for these I can take my time and work on them in between my other projects.

Other than that not much else has happened in the last week. Mother's Day is on Sunday. I am hoping for some acknowledgement from my kids, but they are both working so we shall see...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Spring flowers make me deliriously happy,too. Thanks for sharing your photos. I admire your tenacity in mending the dance stockings. I might be able to do one pair but not much more than that!