Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Short One!

This is just a short post.

I have recently discovered the TV show Army Wives and have been watching it online each morning. I think it is a great show. In Canada, it is just new to the airwaves and they are starting it at the beginning. But once I saw the first episode last Sunday, I had to watch more. So I found it online and found out there is 4 seasons of it. Needless to say I am now on Season 2...I HIGHLY recommend it.

I finished these beautiful socks. They are knit using Yarn Love Juliet in the Sugared Grapefruit colourway. The colour is an exclusive WoolGirl Sock Club colour. The pattern is Laeticia. I used 2 .75 mm needles and knit them 2 at a time with Magic loop.

I changed the cuff to be a picot edge instead of the rolled cuff that the pattern had stated, and am really happy I did so. The design starts in the back and travels down and around the leg to the instep.

I really enjoyed knitting these socks and I especially Love the yarn. It has a great stitch defination. I will definately use it again.
Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

Juegos de Mario Bros said...

It can be difficult to get knowledgeable individuals for this issue, however you be understood as you no doubt know what you are writing about! With thanks