Saturday, March 27, 2010

Photo Catch up...

Here are the photos of the projects that I completed during Ravelympics, Sock Wars and Test Knitting...


My Ravelympics projects were of the Shawl kind. I was part of Team Sketchy.

I knit The Shawl of Cables using Berroccos Ultra Alpaca in a purple heather colourway. I LOVE this shawl. It was a challenge since the chart was confusing, but I persevered and completed it.


I also managed to finish my La Cumparsita Shawl that I started back in October....This is an elegant shawl that I think will look stunning with a little black dress. Now I just need to go out somewhere so I can wear it! *LOL*


For SockWars, I ended up knitting 2 complete from scratch pairs of socks in the "Don't Box Me In" pattern.

And in return I received a pair of Death Socks knit in the same pattern...They were dyed just for me. The colour is perfect!

I also knit DH a pair of basic ribbed socks because I was knitting for me. This way it keeps him happy and me too!


I also Test Knit a pattern for a pair of socks for a designer on Ravelry. I used Fiesta Baby Boom yarn in the Snow colourway. I really like this yarn.


That about brings you all up to date on my knitting habit!
Happy Days...

3 comments:

A :-) said...

I love Boomerang and have some Baby Boom - glad to hear you liked it. The shawls are stunning! Both of them! Wow! Congratulations on your medals :-)

Aid credit said...

this subject matter. Through your personal articles, I’ve gone from just an amateur to a skilled in the region. It can be really a honor to your work. Thanks

Rastreator said...

I believe you have remarked some very intriguing details , thankyou for the post.