Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Miserable and sore!

Well today is raining, miserable and cold out! I am at work but would rather be at home knitting. I have finished a few more pairs of socks for Christmas gifts ( I will post the pictures later) They look great! Very Masculine...which was what I was going for!

I am also working on a Shetland Shawl. I am knitting it with a friend! Sort of our OWN KAL.
We have decided to put beads on it and it is looking very nice!

I have also cast on a pair of Monkey socks for ME! It is in the Cherry Tree Hill yarn in the Spanish Moss colourway. I LOVE this yarn! It feels so nice. I have wanted to do a pair of Monkey socks for quite a while. And since I have only 1 pair in my dresser at home I decided that these will be for me!

I hurt my back the other day. I don't know what I did but I definately pulled something. I can only move slowly. The only way I can sit totally comfy is if I am in MY chair knitting! This working for a living is starting to get in the way of my knitting!

No comments: